The top ten items for your regulatory inbox
Despite the ongoing pandemic, compliance departments can still enter the new year with a sense, if not an outline, of what should be on their agenda in 2022. Preparing for rapid, sudden changes in 2022, from new Covid-19 variants to supply chain problems or catastrophic climate events, should still be high on every compliance officer’s agenda. But that doesn’t mean planning for the expected should take a back seat.
In this new guide, we discuss the top ten items you should look out for in your regulatory inbox next year. The topics to watch out for are:
- Shortages in the supply chain
- ESG reporting hits its stride
- Health and safety working practices
- Vaccine mandates grow
- Mental health at home and at work
- UK GDPR and a new privacy shield?
- Online harms and cyber security
- Sarbanes-Oxley is coming to the UK
- DAC6 and mandatory disclosure rules
- More cryptocurrency regulation
Join us for our webinar on 12 January 2022 where we’ll discuss these compliance issues in more detail. You can register for that webinar here.
For more on our top ten compliance issues for 2022, download our free guide and make sure you are prepared for whatever the next year throws at us.